The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Ratchada area any good bonking places? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=814449)

titscum 05-04-2021 08:23 AM

Ratchada area any good bonking places?

hi to all the bros here

any recommended bonking places in Ratchada/hwai kwang area?

currently serving quarantine , then be around the area for a few days after that i be going to phuket :D

i know alot of the hc all closed down already
so wont have much options

looking for a good bonk :p
would really really appreciate if any bros can share some good lobang ard this area ?

cheers and thanks in advance !:D

fallen11 05-04-2021 12:56 PM

Re: Ratchada area any good bonking places?

Quote:

Originally Posted by titscum (Post 20563223)
hi to all the bros here

currently serving quarantine , then be around the area for a few days after that i be going to phuket :D

would really really appreciate if any bros can share some good lobang ard this area ?

hows your quarantine hotel?
7 days quarantine? or 10?
lots of bonking places in ratchada area, but you probably wont get to find it unless you can read thai. I havent tried it yet but i know there are.
or you can try phrom phong area, lots of small massage shops where they offer bonking too. No need tell you where. Just travel to phrom phong bts, walk down the side opposite emquartier, walk the alleys and you'll find them.
Probably takes your a few hours to explore all of them, thats just so many. Most of them are still operating despite covid.

titscum 05-04-2021 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 20563599)
hows your quarantine hotel?
7 days quarantine? or 10?
lots of bonking places in ratchada area, but you probably wont get to find it unless you can read thai. I havent tried it yet but i know there are.
or you can try phrom phong area, lots of small massage shops where they offer bonking too. No need tell you where. Just travel to phrom phong bts, walk down the side opposite emquartier, walk the alleys and you'll find them.
Probably takes your a few hours to explore all of them, thats just so many. Most of them are still operating despite covid.

thanks bro , i on 10 days ,
im very new to this scene so yeah appreciate yr reply :)

upp yr points for u

poi123 05-04-2021 06:34 PM

Would you mind sharing, what are the total cost for the 10 days quarantine? Thank you!!

titscum 05-04-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poi123 (Post 20564105)
Would you mind sharing, what are the total cost for the 10 days quarantine? Thank you!!

hi bro i paid around 30k baht for it .

but still need to tst for covid , buy insurance ,blah blah

u can check out this list and see yr preference for location :)

https://thaiest.com/blog/cheapest-thailand-asq-hotels

Xiaoxiami00 05-04-2021 09:12 PM

Poisedon is back in business but I am not sure about the quality and quantity of the girls now. If you are not constrained by area, there are several soapy further away that is also nice.

And around Ratchada 17 you could find freelance/ agency, but easier if you can communicate in Thai.

Enjoy and hope you have a great time :)

countryman 05-04-2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titscum (Post 20564089)
thanks bro , i on 10 days ,
im very new to this scene so yeah appreciate yr reply :)

upp yr points for u

Why not wait a little bit longer when no quarantine is required? I think really not worth it paying for the quarantine to be locked up in the room for so many days. Bangkok will always be there waiting for us!

fallen11 06-04-2021 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20564367)
Why not wait a little bit longer when no quarantine is required? I think really not worth it paying for the quarantine to be locked up in the room for so many days. Bangkok will always be there waiting for us!

No quarantine?
Thats oct the earliest (half a year to go), probably even next year. Only for vaccinated people.

fallen11 06-04-2021 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titscum (Post 20564248)
hi bro i paid around 30k baht for it .

but still need to tst for covid , buy insurance ,blah blah

u can check out this list and see yr preference for location :)

https://thaiest.com/blog/cheapest-thailand-asq-hotels

30k for 10 days, thats expensive. About 3k per night.
For insurance, which one did you get? Bought here or in thailand (they shove the plan to you and just pay)?

devilysaint 06-04-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titscum (Post 20563223)
hi to all the bros here

Can get gals to your room during quarantine? If can, turn on WeChat ppl nearby. Ratchada got many gals... I have a couple to share with you if you need. Not sure they still working that line not though..

countryman 06-04-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilysaint (Post 20565580)
Can get gals to your room during quarantine? If can, turn on WeChat ppl nearby. Ratchada got many gals... I have a couple to share with you if you need. Not sure they still working that line not though..

Definitely it's not allowed! If not what's the point of quarantine?

countryman 06-04-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 20565452)
No quarantine?
Thats oct the earliest (half a year to go), probably even next year. Only for vaccinated people.

Being vaccinated will be the norm in the near future if u need to travel. Countries will not allow u entry without quarantine unless you're vaccinated. So if it's possible might as well get it done asap.

unicornboy 06-04-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20565679)
So if it's possible might as well get it done asap.

You are typical sillyporean. Kiasi kiasu. Vaccine will not protect you forever. ;)

countryman 06-04-2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unicornboy (Post 20565956)
You are typical sillyporean. Kiasi kiasu. Vaccine will not protect you forever. ;)

It's up to u bro, it's your choice. No one is forcing u to get vaccinated. If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. :D

fallen11 06-04-2021 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20565679)
Being vaccinated will be the norm in the near future if u need to travel. Countries will not allow u entry without quarantine unless you're vaccinated. So if it's possible might as well get it done asap.

still waiting for my turn man.
I mean even if can travel unvaccinated now, i would still vaccinate myself first before travelling.
Nothing is 100%. the best we can do is to take precautions and reduce the chances of getting infected.
Everything in life is a risk. Even step out of house also might die due to freak accidents. No! even stay at home also might die from freak accidents!
If vaccinated + wear mask, probably getting STD is a higher chance than getting covid.:D