The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   5th - 7th october in BKK (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=23632)

2-Nights-In-Bkk 03-10-2004 12:53 AM

5th - 7th october in BKK

hi guys, i'll be in bkk on 5th - 7th july. most likely staying at palazzo hotel along ratchadapisek road.if you are there, we may meet up for coffee or cheonging.those interested to meet up, pls PM me with contacts and i'll call/sms u when i touch down bkk.thks.

moonlight 04-10-2004 03:18 PM

Re: 5th - 7th october in BKK

hi bro kiu-sai

i am now in bkk you will be in bkk on july or oct??

any way i pm you my contact please keep in touch

thanks

2-Nights-In-Bkk 04-10-2004 03:33 PM

going to meet 1 bro already on tuesday when i touch down.....anymore???

will1677 04-10-2004 05:43 PM

I will be there on 6oct till 9oct and i will stay in Swiss Park Hotel. unable to meet u as have prior arrangement, maybe next time. :)

ladyassassinato 04-10-2004 09:39 PM

bro. would have lov to meet up but our dates are off. I cheonging bkk from 8 Oct to coming back 11 Oct.
:D

2-Nights-In-Bkk 04-10-2004 10:45 PM

bro general, wats your contact? how to look for u?

ladyassassinato 05-10-2004 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siamboy
Wow so fast back to BKK again? Peifu peifu. Kekeke. :D

Yalor, cannot keep away from bkk now as its a purely escapist retreat for sorry souls like myself. will contact u when in bkk again (if u are there during that time)

cheers

west 05-10-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
hi guys, i'll be in bkk on 5th - 7th july. most likely staying at palazzo hotel along ratchadapisek road.if you are there, we may meet up for coffee or cheonging.those interested to meet up, pls PM me with contacts and i'll call/sms u when i touch down bkk.thks.

Bro long time dint see you leh! Happy to see you again........... can remember you old team member here or not?

Ha Ha...I also in Bangkok from 6th to 14th. Maybe can meet up again.

moonlight 06-10-2004 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west
Bro long time dint see you leh! Happy to see you again........... can remember you old team member here or not?

Ha Ha...I also in Bangkok from 6th to 14th. Maybe can meet up again.

hi bro west
meuawaanee meet up with bro kiu-sai .khauthot can't meet up you the last few day u were in bkk.
khaupkun (krap) for the liquer card have finished it yesterday with bro kiu-sai.
so when u be back in bkk pm me for next round of fun.

laew jergan (krap) sawatdee (krap)

2-Nights-In-Bkk 08-10-2004 12:12 AM

hi bro west, of cos i remember u.......really hope to go bkk with u again and i'm sure there's a chance.met up with bro moonlight and had a good time there.....will post a lazy FR soon.......kekekeke.

west 08-10-2004 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonlight
hi bro west
meuawaanee meet up with bro kiu-sai .khauthot can't meet up you the last few day u were in bkk.
khaupkun (krap) for the liquer card have finished it yesterday with bro kiu-sai.
so when u be back in bkk pm me for next round of fun.

laew jergan (krap) sawatdee (krap)

Good lah enjoy yah! I am here....working leh..........Wait thing settle will call you for sure.Cheers!

ParaParaSakura 08-10-2004 11:38 AM

Will be flying in BKK on the 13th......got a few free tickets (B$8500) to the Eagles concert on 15th (1st nite) at Impact Arena..........any bro interested to join me in exchange for supper at Por Kun Pow :D

ParaParaSakura 08-10-2004 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yomun
Pok Kung Pow is a place where MP/Club girls like to bring you there to chop carrot. When you hear Pok Kung Pow this 3 words better sprint fast fast like John Lewis. Hahaha. :D

ok lah bro as long as I stay off the lobsters......brought a Club girl there once and she tried to give me Japanese carrot treatment.......needless to say that relationship din last too long........ :D

2-Nights-In-Bkk 08-10-2004 12:09 PM

bro yomun, hahahaha.......tats a good one.

bro parapara, since u already say its free tickets,why cant u just spare it to bros who are there at the same time as u? if u need something in exchange,how to cheong with us like that?
needless to say,regular cheongsters will know how to buy u supper after the show.as for place for supper, tats not important.

ParaParaSakura 08-10-2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
bro yomun, hahahaha.......tats a good one.

bro parapara, since u already say its free tickets,why cant u just spare it to bros who are there at the same time as u? if u need something in exchange,how to cheong with us like that?
needless to say,regular cheongsters will know how to buy u supper after the show.as for place for supper, tats not important.

dun say like this bro....... as I will be there with my girl and her friends.......and me being the only guy there........so need to 'share burden' lah..... :D