The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Divorce (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=72882)

3m3m3m 18-07-2007 11:29 AM

Divorce

Dear All Samster,

Need some advise, if divorce case, do we need to give half of our assets to our wife ? or depends on which party fault ?

If yes , can i transfer some of my assets to my family first, then divorce (then split the assets balance which is not much) and get back my assets fr my family . Is this workable ?

soberguy 18-07-2007 11:47 AM

Re: Divorce

AWARE will nail you down!

Midnightiger 18-07-2007 11:54 AM

Not necessarily so.

Much of it depends on when the assets were accumulated. If they were after your marriage and she can prove or convince the court that she contributed directly or indirectly, then there is a high possibility that she can get 50% of your assets.

Anywy, the best person to advise you is a lawyer. Go get one.

snipeshot08 18-07-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3m3m3m (Post 2151226)
Dear All Samster,

Need some advise, if divorce case, do we need to give half of our assets to our wife ? or depends on which party fault ?

If yes , can i transfer some of my assets to my family first, then divorce (then split the assets balance which is not much) and get back my assets fr my family . Is this workable ?

This is a popular generic misconception as the old system have already been revamped for some time. Although the Women's Charter still offers some disadvantage to the husband's case, overall the distribution of the assets are still largely dependent on the amount of contributions by both parties whether directly or indirectly. Whoever is at fault does not impact the distribution but maybe penalised to pay the court fees (subjective...) unless the aggrieved party is claiming adultery/third-party.

Do not try to re-appropriate your assets for the sake of the divorce case, as ultimately you need to produce a Affidavit of Assets & Means detailing all transactions prior to the divorce petition (which also means it can be tracked). If your spouse is legal-savvy she may use this against you during the hearing.

Hope this helps (P.S. anybody here reading this and knows me pls refrain from posting anything personal, you know what I meant, thanks bros;) )

Cheerios.......SS08:)

3m3m3m 18-07-2007 01:19 PM

thks bro, tink need to talk nicely to her before divorce , mean out of court settlement liau !!

chai1020 18-07-2007 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3m3m3m (Post 2151451)
thks bro, tink need to talk nicely to her before divorce , mean out of court settlement liau !!

True bro sit down with her n try to talk things out maybe things might turn out to be better :) good luck

maila 18-07-2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3m3m3m (Post 2151451)

Err, hope you have exhausted all avenues of reconciliation ... ie counsellor etc, b4 this consideration of divorce ..

3m3m3m 18-07-2007 01:46 PM

err , no use try councellor lor coz its my fault ..no more u-turn liau as she really pissed off of my flings. now she said dun wan my single cent but i cant fight for my daughter ..haiz.. wanna sign agreement ..

Bambie 18-07-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3m3m3m (Post 2151517)
err , no use try councellor lor coz its my fault ..no more u-turn liau as she really pissed off of my flings. now she said dun wan my single cent but i cant fight for my daughter ..haiz.. wanna sign agreement ..

Oops liddat no way u can get your daughter leh ...

no_faith 18-07-2007 02:08 PM

maybe your daughter will be in her good hands?
summore u mentioned flings, maybe u have failed her too many times?

honest speaking, divorce is the last resort. since u r @ fault, u shd show her u wan back the family and sincere to change unless u dun wan to.

this concern a innocent child. pls tink twice.

D I E D 18-07-2007 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maila (Post 2151495)
Err, hope you have exhausted all avenues of reconciliation ... ie counsellor etc, b4 this consideration of divorce ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_faith (Post 2151559)
maybe your daughter will be in her good hands?
summore u mentioned flings, maybe u have failed her too many times?

honest speaking, divorce is the last resort. since u r @ fault, u shd show her u wan back the family and sincere to change unless u dun wan to.

this concern a innocent child. pls tink twice.

Agree you guys .... think very carefully ...

myst 18-07-2007 05:03 PM

I was just wondering what if it's the woman's fault? How many bros here will forgive their wives for their infidelity?
Will the man lose out in terms of child custody or the asset distribution?

84gunner 18-07-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myst (Post 2151946)
I was just wondering what if it's the woman's fault? How many bros here will forgive their wives for their infidelity?
Will the man lose out in terms of child custody or the asset distribution?

Tat depends on whether the cuckolded man can tahan wear green hat anot lor.

There's a saying: 绿冒不怕带,只要脱得快!

绿冒怎么脱,自己想!

Legally speaking, the unfaithful wife still has the legal rights 2 fight & win child custody & asset distribution. Only difference is that the man's chance is increased.

But if it's the other way round, ie the man strays & got caught, legally speaking, no chance! That much for democracy & equality in SGP!!!

SapienKia 18-07-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 84gunner (Post 2152541)
But if it's the other way round, ie the man strays & got caught, legally speaking, no chance! That much for democracy & equality in SGP!!!

But maybe both don want the kids ... most guy may not fight so uch for custody ...

cupid128 18-07-2007 10:25 PM

Anyway we not in 3m shoes, m sure he knows wat he is doing, all the best to fellow samster