The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do you think it is unhygienic (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=872205)

myorange 09-04-2022 02:24 PM

Do you think it is unhygienic

Hi all, just to ask.

Usually when visit FL the towels, bedsheet, pillow case is used by other guys also. Is it very unhygienic?

The towels you observed not wash. After used just hang there dry, meaning a lot of people share one towel.

Bedsheet and pillowcase wise, probably cannot change after every use. But still feel a little bit unhygienic.

So the only way is book own room, pay more money?

donut88 09-04-2022 03:35 PM

Re: Do you think it is unhygienic

BYO. So scared, don't cheong. Stay home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by myorange (Post 21207048)
Hi all, just to ask.

Usually when visit FL the towels, bedsheet, pillow case is used by other guys also. Is it very unhygienic?

The towels you observed not wash. After used just hang there dry, meaning a lot of people share one towel.

Bedsheet and pillowcase wise, probably cannot change after every use. But still feel a little bit unhygienic.

Peacekeeping 09-04-2022 05:54 PM

Most prc masseuse fuck care about our health and well-being. Before they service us will remember to tell us to bath but they themselves no need to bath. If want to zhut zhut them better be careful. Sometimes folded towel is wet or smelly, obviously is use and reuse. I insist not to bath.

Banaber 09-04-2022 07:25 PM

don't you hear the washing machine is always in operation?

at best the towel on the bed and the one u dried yourself were washed. afraid of bed then do it standing :rolleyes:

romidogdog 09-04-2022 09:34 PM

Bring your own towel and bedsheets...

fallen11 09-04-2022 10:44 PM

Quote:

Hi all, just to ask.

yeah it is
so better not go ever again :)

singleman 09-04-2022 11:13 PM

what i do normally when visitiing such FL, when finish up the deal, i will only washup my kkj area only n use the towel to dry it. then i will go home immediately to bath.

Peacekeeping 10-04-2022 12:20 AM

Can buy a small Dettol for cleaning after that.

Starscream23 10-04-2022 12:33 AM

Shower before and after the deed bro. When you on mission mode thinking with the other head, no time to worry about all these trivial stuff.

If you abit OCD, then bring own towel.

If cannot then incall bro.

BedGuy 10-04-2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Hi all, just to ask.

If you think that everything inside the room is unhygienic then stay home pcc lor. You go hawker centre and eat, you think all the utensils are properly wash ah. The hawker go toilet got wash his/her hands clean before preparing the food?

Lunap 10-04-2022 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donut88 (Post 21207175)
BYO. So scared, don't cheong. Stay home.

Haha, concern of pillows, bedsheet is an extreme case liao, must as well stay home pcc.

myorange 12-04-2022 07:17 PM

Hi all, thanks for your reply and sharing. Sorry if offended anyone. I understand, no choice, the pussy also used by a lot of others. No choice, no wife, need to share the pussy, don’t complain so much.

Anyway, thanks very much.

TheGreatOne 12-04-2022 07:22 PM

Quote:

Hi all, just to ask.

Put your cock in their holes you not scared?
But worry about bed sheet and towel?
Hmm you got your priorities wrong, man

boyboy1001 12-04-2022 07:32 PM

I bring water bottle and towel just in case only

So far , all towels clean though so no need to use my own

Peacekeeping 12-04-2022 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatOne (Post 21215072)
Put your cock in their holes you not scared?
But worry about bed sheet and towel?
Hmm you got your priorities wrong, man

Cock is protected by condom. It’s the unprotected areas we should worry about. Skin disease is troublesome and inconvenient. We can only be alert and look out for warning signs like skin disease on ml lips, smelly towels, no towel hang for drying etc. Sometimes it’s just a gut feel.