The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=91660)

CeiResident 28-08-2008 12:05 AM

Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht)

Found this place by chance when i was at sukhumvit. It is cheaper than watana mansion and the location is excellent. Its worth a stay here. u be the judge....

SUK11 HOSTEL

lwrnchng 28-08-2008 12:45 AM

Re: Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeiResident (Post 3011906)
Found this place by chance when i was at sukhumvit. It is cheaper than watana mansion and the location is excellent. Its worth a stay here. u be the judge....

SUK11 HOSTEL

hi bro how r u doing? hope u are doing fine! ur long lost friend, pls call me when u back ok.

CeiResident 28-08-2008 02:12 AM

Pardon me do i know u sir? i think u are one of my nemesis huh haha.... Attending a trade convention in SR till the 5th after which i will be staying in bkk for R&R till 7th i will be back...cheers thake up. i have formally retire from the GL scenes, venturing into new territories.. now PM me. Peace!! u going to bkk? Stay in suk11 its near bed supper club this place is cool. just that the inn keeper doesnt allow hookers in :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwrnchng (Post 3011954)
hi bro how r u doing? hope u are doing fine! ur long lost friend, pls call me when u back ok.

ChaYen 28-08-2008 06:55 AM

Read about this place in a magazine!

It's a really interestingly decorated place. Never had the chance to stay there though. Apparently each room is decorated differently, in that each is supposed to be a different person's room, and the corridors are made to look like sois... ;)

Xgenre 28-08-2008 07:07 AM

I've stayed there before 7 years back. My name is even written on the walls. You can graffiti it. It's more for back packers. They will not allow you to bring hookers in. Family run business and I think the family stays very near or even in the hostel itself.

norice 28-08-2008 10:19 AM

CeiResident,

Sukhumvit Soi 11 is an excellent location to party, so close to Nana Plaza, Beer Bar, Soi Cowboy and all the oil massage places near by so give us a comprehensive report. We'll give you some points!

Thanks

NobleEagle 28-08-2008 10:32 AM

Question guys...The place dun allow hookers...does it includes Thai GF and ONS?
If totally no girls allowed, how does it makes it a fun place even thou its veri near all the hot spots?

norice 28-08-2008 10:35 AM

NobleEagle,

EXPERIENCE, experience! Are you experienced?

NobleEagle 28-08-2008 11:36 AM

haha sadly still in process of experiencing:p

CeiResident 28-08-2008 12:10 PM

Yo sir norice, wow din know u are a samster too... Hey arent u the administrator in suk11. I love your comments in the web-board. i'll be droipping by on 5th Sep after my SR trip see u there.. would definately do some write up... Cheers...:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 3012688)
CeiResident,

Sukhumvit Soi 11 is an excellent location to party, so close to Nana Plaza, Beer Bar, Soi Cowboy and all the oil massage places near by so give us a comprehensive report. We'll give you some points!

Thanks

CeiResident 28-08-2008 12:12 PM

Ya excellent location, if i ever strike 4d i would try to tender for a site next to RCA too. Your name is there bro? Wow so u went there for backpacking or to pacify your younger bro??? :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 3012352)
I've stayed there before 7 years back. My name is even written on the walls. You can graffiti it. It's more for back packers. They will not allow you to bring hookers in. Family run business and I think the family stays very near or even in the hostel itself.

CeiResident 28-08-2008 12:19 PM

Urm.. Uncle Eagle there is a saying in the army, "Do anything but do not get caught." This place is more of a family haven where u can experience some family warmth and meet up with interesting backpackers from all over the world, the previous time i was there i saw a damn chio lady backpacker from shanghai. go to the web board, her pics are there.. She's hot and her photos are all over the main common hall now. Even the joker working there idolize there.
Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 3012722)
Question guys...The place dun allow hookers...does it includes Thai GF and ONS?
If totally no girls allowed, how does it makes it a fun place even thou its veri near all the hot spots?

Xgenre 28-08-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeiResident (Post 3013005)
Wow so u went there for backpacking or to pacify your younger bro??? :D

Went there to backpack with ex-gf but eyes wide wide at the activity on the main road. So many Farangs holding hands with little thai girls. What a difference a road makes. Since you were there before, u know the road outside Suk 11 is a small lane that shelters them from the main Suk 11 right? If not for this additional small lane to reduce the noise and dust, Suk 11 wun be so nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeiResident (Post 3013030)
i saw a damn chio lady backpacker from shanghai. go to the web board, her pics are there.. She's hot and her photos are all over the main common hall now. Even the joker working there idolize there.

Can you kindly show us the link? Too much stuff to sift through.

norice 28-08-2008 02:27 PM

NobleEagle,

I was just kidding, you could take your honey to all the shorttime hotels near by Nana area. All the gogo girls know the best shorttime hotels near by or you could visit Peep Inn, Star Inn, PB Hotel or Taboo Massage Hotel. Paying 600B is damn cheap for hotels in the lower Sukhumvit area!

norice 28-08-2008 02:37 PM

CeiResident.

My next trip to Bangkok will be during December and January. During my last trip, I stayed at the Grand Business Inn, Sukhumvit Soi 11.

If you decided to stay around Sukhumvit Soi 11, don't forget to go to NaNa Plaza, Beer Garden, Thermae Coffee Shop, Soi Cowboy and all the massage places. If you want to take an attractive FLs from Soi Thaniya Karaoke Bars don't forget to go to Thermae Coffee Shop. Per my friends in Bangkok, lots of karaoke bar girls from Soi Thaniya are going to Thermae Coffee Shop due to lack of Japanese customers at karaoke bars! Just remember, Thermae closes by 12 midnight!

Also, becareful when you walk around lower Sukhumvit area due to lots of ladyboys and ugly girls wants to hustle you for shorttime action!

Good luck