The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=189037)

antartica 20-10-2021 11:15 PM

Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacket (Post 20895022)
Seems like a big piece of nip sticker :D

could be too... but in some videos, her headlights look very after market... IYKWIM lol

bignehneh 21-10-2021 06:40 AM

Went for a run over weekends and decided to go Waterway Point to buy a cup of bubble tea. Saw this hot D cup girl with a slim body wearing singlet. Sibei hot sia! At times see her cleavage when she bends down. I think when she go buy food, the guys all nose bleed.

tnkaki 21-10-2021 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20895499)
Went for a run over weekends and decided to go Waterway Point to buy a cup of bubble tea. Saw this hot D cup girl with a slim body wearing singlet. Sibei hot sia! At times see her cleavage when she bends down. I think when she go buy food, the guys all nose bleed.

wow, what time u spotted his hot D cup girl at waterway point?

junior_cannibal 21-10-2021 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antartica (Post 20894735)
I think it could be shadows?
Looks like she is wearing a sports bra which should be padded?

The pic was not that obvious till I wachted the vid, you are right, can even figure out she has a rather big areola.

cavemao 21-10-2021 10:34 AM

this melicacy quite slutty loh

https://www.tiktok.com/@melicacy/vid...om_webapp=v 1

like this video, i think quite obvious she doesn't wear bra in some of the vids, got nip sticker or not i can't tell lah

cavemao 21-10-2021 10:41 AM

ytd went to waterway point n hit the jackpot, was about to leave the mall when i spotted this super slutty girl wearing just a bikini and walking around with her friend, the deep longkang and when the slightly loose bikini meant the breasts will jiggle when she walks.....

enjoy!
https://we.tl/t-B4al4JIIw0

TommyPingPong 21-10-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 20884781)
wow bro Shadow_warrior !!...where did u find this notti young gal who is braless so happy to show off her blackish looking neh neh for all of us to see FOC ;):):o

Wahh! Super flat! :eek::D;)

Rickey 21-10-2021 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnkaki (Post 20895632)
wow, what time u spotted his hot D cup girl at waterway point?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavemao (Post 20895787)
ytd went to waterway point n hit the jackpot, was about to leave the mall when i spotted this super slutty girl wearing just a bikini and walking around with her friend, the deep longkang and when the slightly loose bikini meant the breasts will jiggle when she walks.....

enjoy!

Punggol waterway point seems to be a happening place these days for zaogengs ;):o ...must pay a visit to this place more often :p...been there to look see look see a few times already but didn't see any notti gals or sbf bros around leh

cavemao 21-10-2021 03:23 PM

last time there was a cosmetics shop there the worker super slutty always no bra and deep longkang i always stalk her when i take train there after work lol now replaced by another shop liao.... waterway point not much lah occasionally will encounter such slutty girls nia....

in the past i used to curse my luck, how come when i'm alone i never encounter sluts, but whenever out for lunch with colleagues or with CO sure encounter them, then one day i recall wise words from a samster here, STOP LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE. i realise its because half the time when i'm alone, i'm looking at my phone screen or replying whatsapp, so nowadays i will put phone in my pocket and start to look, nowadays when alone also can beo tio all these sluts liaoz....

JapanKorea2002 21-10-2021 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 20896083)
Punggol waterway point seems to be a happening place these days for zaogengs ;):o ...must pay a visit to this place more often :p...been there to look see look see a few times already but didn't see any notti gals or sbf bros around leh

Maybe you go at wrong timing bro

bignehneh 21-10-2021 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavemao (Post 20896294)
last time there was a cosmetics shop there the worker super slutty always no bra and deep longkang i always stalk her when i take train there after work lol now replaced by another shop liao.... waterway point not much lah occasionally will encounter such slutty girls nia....

in the past i used to curse my luck, how come when i'm alone i never encounter sluts, but whenever out for lunch with colleagues or with CO sure encounter them, then one day i recall wise words from a samster here, STOP LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE. i realise its because half the time when i'm alone, i'm looking at my phone screen or replying whatsapp, so nowadays i will put phone in my pocket and start to look, nowadays when alone also can beo tio all these sluts liaoz....

Have lei bro. At one side of the mall, there is this lady selling stuff at this skincare place as u enter the door. They always stay there give out samples. This Malay girl got E cup knockers and always wearing low cut. Neh neh almost popping out. Should go there take samples and see her two huge neh neh. I tell u Waterway Point is the best. Plenty of huge tits and slim body milf. Maybe because new estate la.

Rickey 21-10-2021 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20896398)
Have lei bro. At one side of the mall, there is this lady selling stuff at this skincare place as u enter the door. They always stay there give out samples. This Malay girl got E cup knockers and always wearing low cut. Neh neh almost popping out. Should go there take samples and see her two huge neh neh. I tell u Waterway Point is the best. Plenty of huge tits and slim body milf. Maybe because new estate la.

Walau bignehneh say until lidat...must really go waterway point more often now to beo them ;)..but the mall is so big, where to find them ??...got EAST wing n WEST wing n each wing got so many floors leh :(...yalor u r right, Punggol is new HDB estate mah...heard coming up soon is another new shopping centre there called "Northbrooke Plaza"....tis one when opened must go there look see look see also for pretty n sexy syt n young milfs with small kids :p

Btw some bro here upped me with 11 points but did not leave his nick...pls PM me so i can return favour with my +23 points :)

pondscaper 21-10-2021 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavemao (Post 20896294)

Agreed bro, look at the surroundings instead of the phone :D

cavemao 22-10-2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20896398)

i know which one you talking, and seen the brown sugar with huge knockers :D, but haven't seen her lately :(

waterway point really not much lah cos too many young kids with their parents.... compass one even worse....

mangoes49 23-10-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavemao (Post 20895787)

enjoy!

Hot share bro! Her tits are huge