View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Threesome with another guy's unwilling wife

Readers of my past exploits know that i like to do things which toe the line of the law more than others here do. One of my failings is in making a commitment of bedding as many married wives for free as i can. I've had many PMs asking me how i do it, and most importantly, how to do it without the lady screaming rape the next morning. So here's my MO for the hundreds who have been asking me this.

The first step : Kissing happily married wives

1st - you have to join in many social activities ever week to meet hundreds or thousands or new women per month. Go online, search for dating, social, language, voluntary, charity, pets meetup events, there's hundreds to choose from. I join as many different activities as i can every week because then you'll get a mix of single and married girls here and there.

2nd - in new group outings, be the quietest person in the group because you don't want to attract attention from other guys to yourself. Have some basic format for conversation memorized which i use on every girl i meet to establish some conversation going. Get their number and then ask them out for a movie (for single gals) or a coffee (for married gals) afterwards. Almost none will say no if you do this in a neutral and non-desperate way and show that you sincerely just want to be friends and a chat companion and NOTHING ELSE.