View Single Post
Old 13-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post
To all bros, her new contact is 98957228. For her damage, pls check with her direct.
FR on Ms Shuqi

Thanks to bro Maskrider for highlighting this PRC lady as a possible avenue for kinky release. Managed to give her a call some days back and schedule an appointment. Her apartment was shared with 2 other people, I think. Her room was on the top-most floor.

Anyway, she was everything that bro Maskrider described, once she felt that she had chemistry with me. I had a great time, but was also a bit fearful as well. As mentioned in the previous FR, she has no outfits, so she was just dressed in a cute bra and panty set. She started with some sensual foot worship, before suddenly blindfolding me. The worship continued with her guiding my head to wherever she wanted kissed or licked. She also guided my hands occasionally while I roamed her soft, smooth-skinned body.

While my mouth and hands were all over her, she moaned in pleasure and interestingly enough, I could feel that she was wet through her panties. After several moments, she suddenly decided to get rough. Without any warning, she pulled me by my hair and gave me several tight slaps, while laughing evilly. My hands were then tied behind my back, before I was eventually hogtied.

She then started beating me with a roll of plastic wrap, which HURT! I yelped in pain, but she didn't stop. Then, finally tiring of my groans of pain, she proceeded to tape my mouth, and told me that no one can hear me.

Once she had me bound and gagged, she continued to occasionally beat me, while laughing and taunting me. She then whispered in my ear that I was her prisoner and she would leave me here while she went out to get food. I heard her put on something (prolly a dress) and went down the stairs. I don't know if she actually left, but I felt that I was left alone for maybe 10 minutes:P

Eventually, she returned, and asked whether I was having fun. I mumbled while nodding my head, and she continued to torture me, this time by squeezing my nipples and hitting my buttocks. I squirmed helplessly while she laughed...

Not long after, she released me from my bonds (prolly coz it was almost time), but did not remove my blindfold. She then guided my head between her legs and pulled me into her crotch. I went to town on her panties, and she moaned while grinding my face. I could feel her shudder slightly, so I guess I was doing something right. Finally, she removed my blindfold and we both giggled at each other.

She then ordered me to masturbate while she watched. In a short time, I was done, with one hand on my member, while the other stroking her thigh

All in all, an interesting experience worth repeating. It cost me a reasonable sum (including tips) for about an hour or so. But be warned, Shuqi is really an amateur, i.e. she has no concept of safety while she is being rough, and she may hurt you unintentionally if you're not experienced and into that kind of kink. If you're looking for rough play, it will be at your own risk. Otherwise, I'd advise you to visit her for her regular vanilla services (which is pretty good too, I would imagine).