View Single Post
Old 15-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
for bros new to this forum or missed my first post,
here is the price list

80RM/1hr/1 Shot[Include Rm/CD]

or

160RM/2hrs/2 Shots[Include Rm/CD]
overnight 500RM timing negotiate with her.
her services, description check my prev frs, i recommend massage, best, and no extra cost ,included in the session

here is bai mu dan contact no.:166406129
She is actually one of the streetwalker at ace building, i am her regular customer when she was serving in sinkapore, now recomend her to malaysia bros to inform u all,i know u all been discussing and recomending your own favourite gal and there are so many girls at ace, for a change can try her.she provide massage which is not very common for streetwalker. i know for sinkapore it is extremely rare to give massage. she usually stand downstairs, u can book a session and meet her either downstairs at the kopitiam or other f&b outlet or anywhere convenient, or go straight up to the upper floors of ace building where her room is , thats where she will serve u.
Enjoy and have a good weekend!
ok i don't mind trying.
what time she usually do "roaming"?
can PM me in case of our MIB.

better yet pm me her "Nest" floor number..
i will go up there and call her.

saas<----Next!