View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
jjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL part time college gal

My FR with Ms Helen (NL):

booked her for 2nd time as she is the type of NL that I always wanna fuck and must thank bro SNN for arranging last minute.

Name:Miss Helen
Race: NL
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 34B
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: Havent try.
FJ: 8/10 superb, know how to ride you high n dry
Fingering: Yes but she quite sensitive
Daty: Can but i didn't
Anal: No
Toys: never try.
Moan: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1400/2 hours 2 shots
WIR: Yes, will try other girls 1st though

Booked her on Monday last minute around 7pm for 10.30pm. She arrived slightly late so decided to take shower 1st. Halfway through phone rang, open the door for her n she recognized me. chemistry alredi got so started chatting and stuff. very friendly girl

finished my shower then she proceeded to shower. came out she just cover her body with towel then drop her towel on the way to the bed. little brother straight away hard seeing her body.

started kissing on the bed and playing with each other body like we r bf & gf type relationship. halfway through alredi very horny waitng for her , decided to cap n fuck her for 1st round with cowgirl position. i havent tried a lot of girls out there but so far i feel she is one the best girls who knows how to ride a guys. ride my little brother hard for arnd 6-7mins until cannot tahan n cummed.

rest after 1st round, we continued talking like bf n gf, n touching each other. little brother got hard again very fast and she also felt it, so gave me a covered BJ 1st to tease me. havent try CIM with her b4 so after a while can sense she is also horny. round 2 of cow girl, although same position again, but experience is different totally. this time feel little brother so deep until hit wall. ride each other so long until both also sweat; then went almost gonna cum then switch position to missionary to pump her for the next few minutes until both of us came.

one of the top NL by SNN