Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
UncleNaT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Reposting my FR on Fate from Liltiger!

Heard that she is pretty difficult to book so decided to book her one day in advance. Managed to get slot on a weekday afternoon. Location is already known to me as I’d visited another ML there and saw Fate the last time. Location is discreet but on the east side, with ample parking for drivers.

She opened the door and was shy with a playful glint in her eyes. She was wearing a cute short plaid skirt and a really loose sleeveless tshirt. Her nice shapely C cups boobs were peeking at me from her shirt. I cannot help but peek back at them. Went for a quick shower alone, and then on to the bed. She asked 1 or 2 times and I said old man like me can only tahan one from a SYT, she giggled and said on. Her massage was good, sufficient strength, not as hard as Bao Er but still she puts in a lot of effort. She started by taking off her skirt when she massaged me, and then somewhere in the middle suddenly her top was off. The cute thing is that during the massage she kept on making orgasmic noises everytime she presses down on me, like sex noises lol. It turns me on in a surreal way, and I find myself grunting with her haha.

Time came for me to turn around and the fun starts when she was massaging my calves. In between calf massages she’d molest my privates and give me this sexy look, like she knows what she’s doing and there’s nothing I can do. I am at her mercy. Then she would use her natural C cups to great effect on my dick, and asked me to take off her panties. OMG her body is so sexy when naked.. nice slim Size 6 toned body with perfect boobs.. Reminded me of an ex-gf of mine in my early years who was a model lol. Nice body! She kept asking me if her sensual moves were having any effect, and I’d say yes, no, and she’s fine tune. She asked me if there’s anything I want to do to her to get even more turned on, and I told her. She obliged. I won’t say what cos it depends on chemistry I guess but it was amazingly erotic for me. In the end, she did the wonderful 69HJ where I could see what a SYT pussy looked like, and I came very shortly afterwards. Went for another shower alone while she waited for me, helped to dry me and helped me put on my clothes. Very service oriented, and playful at the same time.

Looks: 8/10 (a different kind of SYT from Cutie who looked more innocent, Fate looked more sexy/cute, the look that tells you she’d give you the best sex of your life if she did!)
Body: 8/10 (Size 6, no body fats, slim and toned, nice partly shaven pussy.. on par with Cutie)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cups, natural, perfect on her body and in fact looks great on her lithe young form!)
Massage: 7/10 (I think Cutie does a better one)
BM: 6/10 (A bit short, and didn’t use oil so a bit frictiony but still fun)
HJ: 8/10 (Definitely hardworking and done to climax, willing to do what it took for me to cum, and I don’t cum easy!)
RTM: Definitely.. Now I’m torn between Cutie and Fate for SYT-pleasure! Wahhh if both Tarma me, I’ll be in sweet heaven!
Damage: $100+tips.

Thanks bro Liltiger, and hope she’ll be around for a while!
(Her SBF Thread & Her Liltiger page)

Note: One bro mentioned about the neighbour having door open. That happened the afternoon I went as well. I don't know what can be done about this, but one option is for the MLs in the unit to be more explicit about the unit number instead of us bros walking up and down the stairs trying to find the unit. That way, we know where to head for straight away without loitering around too much.
Marikita rat yat singapora sa ma sa..... lol... juicy...