Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 03:51 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 14
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticpen View Post
agree bro. everyone has a right to their opinions.

i can understand when bros rant. after all, they paid good money and expect good service. but we got to understand these girls are also human beings, they like you they treat you better whether you pay them or not. so sometimes really depends on luck. not wrong to expect good service but more realistic to measure service provided according to price. high price expect better service.

i never posted negative FR on mr p because he was honest and gave very good service. his girls while not very good were not that bad considering the price. i only came out to share my own experience because bros thought some FR were fake.
Yet again bro, I have to agree with every word written in these 2 paras. I believe that whore or not, paid or free fucks, we are still poking a human being, and human beings needs time to warm up regardless of how professional they are.

For me, paying for a whore is like taking a cab. You'll never know if the driver is good until the end of the journey. Even if he is a poor driver, the service has been endeared, so we must still give thanks to the service.

I have always treated these FLs with respect and in 3 occasions from 3 different FLs, they wanted to fuck me raw. For those who normally give BJs only, they offered me BBBJs. I rejected fucking raw of course but I made it a point to ask them why? These were their answers:

- You are a nice regular and I like you. You make sure I enjoy too when we fuck.

- Because you smell clean and not hairy down there.

- You don't come in behaving like I owe you the world.

- You don't look ugly. And even if you do, you are nice to me.

Oh one more thing... I NEVER TIP.

As much as I must agree that whores must give good service, they can only put themselves through that much torture if their customers look, behave, or smell like Shrek... perhaps those who left behind those damaging FRs on Mr. Pimp's wall could reflect on those few points stated?

At the end of the day, one don't need to read too much into any FRs or comments la... For me, I usually start by looking at their rep points. Green ones (even if it's under 20) is still fine with me. But those who are in RED itself has clearly shown to everyone what kinda character they have if they get zapped by so many.

Make sense right?