View Single Post
Old 24-05-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post
Good day to all bros and seniors,

First of all thanks to TS bro Snowman to bring up this thread to help your brother. My respect to you for that.

Actually back in 2008 I have met my "killer" WL that sort of also makes me go "Lady Gaga" and do crazy antics, that leaves me damaged in the end. (Surprisingly she is also from China, Hunan, Hengyang too! But guaranteed not the same girl as bro AD lah!) It took another PRC girl to save me from the other PRC WL and got me come back to my senses, though I had lost my first family through divorce and incurred huge debt.

She is a normal degree-educated PRC girl when I first met her and since then she has been by my side through my ups and downs (mostly downs), and I am happy that I am now back on my feet and we have married to each other and am expecting our newborn baby boy.
What I'm trying to say here is: all bros would have to be involve with a lady somehow and learn from it and to grow, whether you like it or not, whether if you are young or old, whether if you are "long" in this "business" or not. Everyone will always meet their "Star-Match" and either you learn from it or die from it. I am not kidding. Thinking back on my experience, I have done pretty much the same as what Bro AD has done, and maybe worse. I could have die from it just because of wrong moves... This not only breaks you mentally but also financially, which will also affects you physically...

This is a message to all young samsters: in whatever you do, always have a good buddy. Your buddy will root you down and bring you back to earth if you ever swayed badly. Of course in a worst case scenario is that both you and your buddy got swooned at the same time.. Hahaha!!..

Cheers and regards.
good post, it is always good to have a non wl as a life partner
wls whether on ktv or nite life cannot be trusted as money will be their first choice not love
there are many decent prc girls around
you have to go to the right places, not the night scene