Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gossipgals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexisnotacrime View Post
Are you like me who like girls that are slim and pretty and good in BBBJ service? Well, look no further, I just went for a bonk and Joyce is who I recommend under gossips girl.

Upon walking towards her room, I can feel the dash of passion coming from Joyce . I do not think that she is servicing me, rather, she is also a part of it all along. We started off the session with some tiny little chit chat which I kept looking at her like a pervert. Not to mention that I am not paying attention to what she is saying. I am more interested in her body honestly. Soon, she noticed that I was "talking" to her boobs. Then, she just took her bra off.

NICE! I mean, who did that?! I wasted no time and just pounced on her. Licking and sucking her boobs. Moanings soon came out from Joyce's mouth. Her heavy breathing is getting me in the mood and my mood is getting lower and lower as my blood flows towards my didi.

I was so horny that I moved my hand near her private. I was stroking her legs, frenching all the way while Joyce tried to undress me in the process. Soon, I was naked, I didn't resist, I want it.

We headed into the shower for a quick shower. Shower is pretty SOP as I was also rushing her to come to the bed too. Once on the bed, we were locked in a tongue fight and exploration of each other's body continues. Joyce was moaning as I licked and sucked her boobs and fingering her at the same time.

Then Joyce turned me over and gave me a solid BBBJ. The kind of BBBJ with suction and licking and taking care of the balls too. I really liked it. It went on and on and on until I exploded into her mouth. Joyce took it all in, not a drop was wasted then she went to wash up a bit.

When she is back, I continued to "attack" her like a hungry man. Licking and sucking every inch of her. My didi soon stood in protest already and I caps on and enter into Joyce's wet and tight pussy.

The moaning just got louder and louder and we changed positions from missionary to cowgirl and finally I exploded in missionary again. The bonk is superb. Especially the moaning, I can feel Joyce really enjoying this herself too.

Thank bro Sky for arranging and will rtf her soon.
Thank Bro Sexisnotacrime for the FR on Joyce