View Single Post
Old 25-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by haosing View Post
go ard beat gals very yaya right.....

how come police come u sit 1 corner diam diam liao.

call gal up and ask her dun sue you.

come and reply me lah. let this photo go ard fl2 and massage forum....

all the gals have this now

3 pm go hantam ppl's main door and room door right, untill neighbour call police

almost 6 plus, police then let u go right.....

i dare u to go around to disturb or beat up gals again

maybe the good buddies in changi cluster will love their cock in your ass.

fyi, this happen on 17th.
I beat up girl !? Don't anyhow flame, since i knew the flaming never stop it affect other girl, and don't copyright google the number, that photo is in sammyboy 1.5 years back.

And i stop using that number 1.5 years back given to someone. It happen 17 when suki arrested because her customer (lover according to him) use chopper almost hit my friend the door was spolit due to fight, there was a deep cut on my friend leg.

Last night 24 what happen i also know the runner hit one of bro, now geylang side everyone knows news in kopitam. I haven heard the other side of the story Btw don't copyright and flame.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection