Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L1608

Petite SYT That Hopes to Stay in GL for Jiu Jiu

WL : Jiu Jiu (九九)
House: L16 H08
Home: Guangdong
Ht/Wt: 160/42
Debut: Apr 2014

Looks (7/10): Sweet pleasant looking. When not smiling, she has a frowning face. Long black hair down to her breast. GND ordinary look. Fair complexion. She wore a pink colour flair mico mini skirt like a ballerina with G-string and blue micro hot pants. Her bod was petite, slight tummy, A-cup boobs with pale brown tits.

Boobs (6.5/10): A-cupper with pale brown tits. Her tits were sensitive and can be elongated up to 1 cm when prolonged aroused.

French (5.5/10): Light frenching only.

Painting: Nil

AR (6/10): On my fours, not much action. She just stuck her lips on my ass for a while and finished off by quick tongue poking only.

Bath (5/10): No hanky panky, just pure washing up my body with soap. Sian… She said I didn’t need to bathe when I got home as she had thoroughly cleaned me up and with her smell…haha.

Cat Bath (6.5/10): She started with some massaging, quite shiok. Told her to press harder but she said she was a weak fair lady… haha. A few long tongue sucking strokes at my back, butt and thighs.

BBBJ (7/10): Quite good, long and quick short strokes which made me wanted to cum. But lacking the sustaining effect of pleasure.

FJ (7.5/10): I started the foreplay by licking her tits which were sensitive and got erected and extended up to 1cm tall! I tried to paint her but she refused. She said she wanted me inside her quickly… Started with missionary, her pussy was pinkish with dark brown labias. Reasonably tight during the insertion. I ramped her deep and hard while she moaned….Switched to folding chair and bonked her for a while on the bouncy bed, quite fun. Next, moved her ass to the edge of the bed and bonked her up and down vigoriously until she asked me to stop as she was feeling a bit dizzy, hehe.. I told her to grab my neck while I grabbed her legs and lifted up and bonked her in the air. She was moaning very loudly now… feeling shiok, I guessed. I continued this position for quite a while as she was only 42kg and she did not complained about this position. Finally, I put her back on the bed and continued with missionary, lifting her legs on my shoulders and drilling her deeper and deeper… Arrrgh…the rest was history!

GFE (5.5/10): Didn’t feel the gfe. After the bonking, she immediately asked me to wash up. Quite commerical feel and a bit rushing. She said her hobby was sleeping and she didn’t like to exercise. We completed the session in 40min.

Overall: Her strength was her sweet smile and the accommodating FJ and good BBBJ. Not for boob lover.

RTF: Try others first.