View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips To Woo Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Hi bro, Yah, tink must haf valid reasons to sms or call, but relli depends on the gal herself relli interested anot. I usually ask tis particular gal about work.(juz 2 or 3 sms) Then i pop one sms about personal stuff like apologising to her if have disturbed her working when i +++ to my fd loudly near her, she suddenly change. Can sense the awkardness..

Hmmm, still think a guy needs to be dashing and savvy, dare to ask the gal out and he will succeed. If no looks, still must dress well and confident in +++ing.

Pubs wana woo gals, tink guys must be like those model and tall enough. Best is got Toyota Celica even better. Shows that ya financially strong mah.Haha

So i rather go GL to find WLs.

Rgds,
Hurt Sad Soul
Lonely Man's Club
haha Toyota Celica, big shell lobster with no meat. that is a ladies car. fit for ladies to drive.
bro if the girl follow u because of your car is a celica , she must be those who do not know about cars or just want a free ride.
this kind of girl got standard?