View Single Post
Old 24-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off The Beaten Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Just for the sake of discussion, .....!
On my part, I don't care/none of my business if anybody wants to spend what he himself earned and how he spends it. In fact, I can even understand those who after scrimping and saving in their regular lives, that they'd want to just blow off steam and money for whatever reason when out mongering - it is like I said, their own business.

What I AM mad about is being ganged-up against/mass zapped/ridiculed just for suggesting that there is other ways to monger. NOT everybody wants/needs to supposedly be "Cash-Kings" when mongering - but these ZTH's with their stealth agents tries to ridicule those who just want to keep a low profile.

And yes, just for the sake of discussions whilst sharing your sentiment for the Peace and Merriment of the Season!

SEAJ