View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
The Good Woman Of Bangkok

Just remembered I had this movie vcd after CatMan drop me a PM on this movie.

This is a rather old movie made by an Australian on a Thai Working Lady in Bangkok. Also have to thank MoonFace for giving me this VCD about 3 years ago.

The synopsis goes like this

===========
The filmmaker was forty-three and his marriage had ended. he was trying to understand how love could be so banal and yet so profound. He came to Bangkok, the mecca for western men with fantasies of exotic sex and love without pain. He wanted to meet a Thai prostitute and make a film about it.
===========

For easy viewing, I have to rip this movie chapter by chapter and the 1st 10 mins, I have rip into mpg format

Takes up 100MB

You guys can download the 1st Part here

Good Woman Of Bangkok Pt 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQKG2SCL

cheerios
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...