View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 21
bjboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New! Top Thai-jap Model In Town..sexy, Naughty With Girl Next Door Look..pics Ava

I believe I drew 2nd blood. (Btw, what's the origin of "drawing 1st blood"? Anyone can explain to me?)

10am and a storm was brewing, when I reached Fann (Wong, I wished!), it was already downpouring, thus creating a romantic atmosphere. Not sure why, but rainy day always gives me a nostalgic feeling.

The pictures I received caused me to develop a lot of anticipation along the week to see Fann in person. She was just so beautiful in the photos. *Knock knock* The door opened to a amazing looking girl, dressed in white bra and g-string under a short silky lingerie. I recalled the photo and see the close resemblance, the minor difference is the skin tone and make-up.

We started to chat alot, repeating and altering phrases so that our messages got across. During the chat, I deduced that her profession as a model in Bangkok is genuine. She mentioned penthouse. The shower was thorough, we spent 10 mins of good time in there, bbbj (first for me), frenching..

We took our own sweet time on the bed which I'll spare the details, also it's too much to elaborate in words.

Looks: 9
Boobs: B+ (Firm and solid, not my preference actually), so 6.5.
Figure: Model figure
BBBJ: 7 (First for me, can feel some teeth though)
Frenching: Yes.
Fingering: Yes, for me.
FJ: 9 (She was moaning with pleasure)
Service: 9
Overall: 8.5
Damage: $130 + $10 tip

Another gem like Snow White, great value for money. At this pricing for such top service, the time of $200 (for jap, kor whatever) is over for me. But please take care of her and treat her gently as her schedule is packed with clients, I really have no idea how she will manage so many.

If you find my FR helpful, any up points will be appreciated.