Old 02-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

FR on Perri (xclusive by bro Prince)The title by bro Prince totally describe Perri. Indeed fair, gorgeous, sexy, hot and wild.

Location is good with decent parking. Kind of discreet yet central. Communication with bro Prince is good, prompt reply and clear cut instruction for me to meet up with Perri. No hassle at all.

Reach the apartment and guided to the dark room by Perri. She turned on one romantic light and made the atmosphere so good for you to go wild. Undress herself sexily and in front of you stand a jaw dropped pretty gorgeous silhouette. (As I said the room is only litted by a small mood light.) Of cos you can see her curvy outline and long wavy hair. You can smell her scet as well. Very well maintained and classy lady.

Shower was pretty SOP, but it turns out steamy just looking at her fair and pretty face. (Up till now, I did used up all adjective used on the title)

Held my hand and lead me to the room. Action started immediately with a GF-like message and pressing the right acupuncture to have my bro remain steamy. So skillful! My hand just can't stop making its way to this curvy outline of hers and basically hearing her deep breathing close to me.

Down she go to my little bro and giving me a hell of a good time with skillful BBBJ and deep thoat. After a lengthy BBBJ that I am nearing to the heaven, unknowingly the condom was already on and she was all ready to give me a good ride to my destination.

First shot was almost unstoppable and uncontrollable with her non-stop moaning and lips biting taunting me to go faster.

Both of us laid down and she GFE me with hugs and kisses. Proceeded with 2nd shot not long after.

Did various position and ended up missionary so I can enjoy the lovely scenery of an angelic face, devilish body within reach. Head down spoke French and releases all my essense into her.

Totally great and unforgettable moment.

Thanks prince for bringing such angel to here and will definitely RTF. Hope she is not so busy and get well soon. Seems a little jaded yet providing topnotch service. Please treat her well fellow bros.

Peace out.