Thread: Ningbo-China
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of
Ningbo-China

Was there for two weeks,very cold now,but still cannot stop thinking of finding interesting place that i could do update back here,went to 348 disco some where near tian yi guan chang,very cheap $10 rmp entrence fee,drink $20 rmp for bottle beer,the chicks or crowd mainly youngster.
After much drink i asked my friend where got good bonk,he suggested to go he lian lu,he say i sure like it,hmm...got to take a look.

Once there first check up the price everything in $250 rmp,include massage,bathing for you by rubbing you,BJ,AJ,and a good bonk,i was thinking worth trying,so go select girls.For the girls standard normal,choose one 18yrs old,with big boobs than process to the room and get ready for action.

They provided two rooms for your service,one normal room with normal beds,the other one beds is design for you to enjoy bonking while bathing,the side of the bed got water jacking up,wow shiok,the syt used her two boobs rub rub and rub,services wise i am personally very impress nothing lower than CAT $150 geyland or even better,they have improve so much.She will able to do AJ,BJ,BF for you without any complain and i felt is as good as how you want her to behave she will do it,really good only reget is never try shung fei.

Very long time never try good cheapo fun in the land of the dragon liao,so just bits of my sharing in Ningbo,hope bros do not mind,think went to a few,the above i share so far i think is one of the best i could present to the bros here liao,if any bros got any good one hope you could also help by updating us thanks,will be back there for action again