View Single Post
Old 19-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

I try to avoid $50 cause its simply not value for the money now. But on such occasions like this when its so hard to get hold of the streetwalkers, desperate times calls for desperate measures. After checking and rechecking the FRs i went for L6H66G20. No regrets taking her.

Came last night looking for her but she wasnt there, ended up pussyless on Saturday night.

Came in after 1pm today, lo and behold G20 is there. Took her for a session. She is not gorgeous but nor is she ugly. She just looks fuckable.

Small talk in room, asking why i chose her (gave her a non answer) and she mentioned i came in the previous night without taking a girl. But i did not see her the previous night, but she convinced me she did saw me and wth i was looking for her but didnt see her.

Usual SOP bath, light nips kissing and love her BBBJ, its been a while since i enjoyed a BBBJ and hers i almost CIM. Then capped and she ride till i explode. Damn that was fast i came. Usually i serviced the girl, long pussy eating before pumping but this time i just lay down and enjoyed her service.

I really like her and hope to rtf soon and do my pussy eating on her. See how that session turns out before i declare my love to her.