View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Yup, know what u mean.....marrying a WL who has a heart of gold is like finding a needle in a haystack...but apparently some men do and I wish them well.
Yes,totally agreed with you. Just take a look at Sillypore WL's payout. I survey around before and its between S$25k to S$40k per month (some even much more)...mostly more than double the Sillypore's MP salary,hehehe....no wonder the PRCs will constantly looked down on Sillyporeans as stated in the papers...and called Singapore men stupid...lol.

I learned and i worked hard in real life,hehehe...,so i also hope my money earned are well-spent too. (ok,ok...i am a stingy man,i admit...lol)

Quote:
Btw, I wasn't talking about u when I mentioned Andy Lau...it's a general statement about a nbr of men who get KCed...without realizing tat smart WLs KC to get business......
Dont worry about it,bro. Its an illustration,i get it.

My earlier post was illustrative too,just trying to say imagine the real Andy Lau go call chicken,and no need to PAY,hehehe..the "price" will also come out MUCH BIGGER than expected if it ever turn up on papers...lol. To me,every transaction comes with a price,unless one is talking about being a con-artiste which will be another story then. To me,"free things" keeps me wary..there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Quote:
Good information on ur est budget.....it's a good reference . Jiayue!
Thank you,bro.

They are entirely my own perspective with some add-on jokes but apparently no one laugh except me...lol.

Quote:
Btw, I would have picked ur `Batam can cheaper package'...except for WL....higher quality....means closer to 1m. Foodwise, I would eat at local joints like coffeeshops....unless have specific intent like having crusine food
Read them again,hehehe...

http://sammyboy.online/showthread....8#post13004118

In case you didnt realise,you just brought up a whole new topic and that is...

How to bring down a 1 million+ rupiah Batam girl to between 400k-600k?

Its totally possible and it has been done before. And one of the way :
(please do not click on the spoiler button if you do not wish to know ,hehehe...)

( Click to show/hide )
Remember I did mention about booking joint girls,the rejects and the CMI? The CMI are usally MILF w/o a good look (worse if their service isnt good either). The rejects i mean here are usually the SYT level at million rupiah level. When the joints closed for business,being young and full of energy ,with the heart to earn some extras cash,where do you think they will head to? "Guai Guai" stay in the joint and be a good girl till next morning?

If your answer is correct,that place/s is where i can pick them up at between 400k to 600k AFTER the joints closed,hehehe....but of course the risk factor is likely no good service,personal belonging missing,drugs factor etc etc...lol. A hit and miss too.But still...tho SYT booking for 400k to 600k is entirely possible. If i am new,i walk to a booking joint,surely no one can tell which are the would-be Rejects (million rupiah girls)or those without good service and OKT is not going to share truthfully about it either...so we are also taking some form of calculated risk there.

After weighing all the risk factor involved,i still prefer to book from joints but HOPEFULLY those who are between SYT and MILF level,below 30,above 24...hehehe...of course,they need to show interest in me too. My experiments are still on-going as i type,hehehe...aiming to create my own masterpiece one day,hehehe...

I read the same FRs from different person over and over again in this thread to study whats written and had been experimenting a lot of stuffs in Batam. i hope i answered your questions on your choice for "Batam can be cheap" package,hehehe....$0.50 type of apple,i dont like to pay $1 for it,but if there is a need to pay $0.70 for the same apple that is $0.50,i will usually need some form of assurance or be assure of some special quality not on the product itself but from the seller.

Food-wise...i eat to live,anything that suits me,i will take them. I am talking about good-tasting food and not necessary good healthy food tho,hehehe...on and off i will take in some exotic stuffs too,eg crocodile meat,reptile meat etc.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info