View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dragon1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New! Top Thai Model In Town..bitchy N Horny Plus A Great Service Provider..pic Avail.

A BIG thanks to Bro Ace and Bro SinnerX for introducing me this gem, to kickstart my New Year.

Here cummmmm my FR:

Received an SMS from Bro Ace this afternoon and replied to book an appt with Lynn later on the day.
Got the room number from Bro Ace and went up anticiapted for a great session after reading up all the FRs which had all but endorsed it.

I greets her in Thai as i have learnt the language b4, and she was suprised.
Wow, it was an eye opener for me. She managed to wash me up without undressing her clothing. And the way she stroke my didi while lying in the bathtub was just like in HEAVEN. Oh my gosh. But that was just the beginning.

Next, we hugged with other in the bed, TCSS for a while, and the actions began. This girl really like to FRENCH. Almost 90% of the love making process, we were locked lips to lips, tounge to touge. The feeling was damn SHIOK.
And she wets easily. The bbbj was just as fantastic. Wow, her pussy tasted good too. With her moaning, variety of positions, frenching, i managed to cumm after a good 20 minutes, and we tried to grab our breath for the next few minutes. SHIOK.

TCSS again, while hugging each other in the bed. And 2nd round of fantastic action began yet again. As usual, the bbj was fanstatic. Once she capped me, i guided her to lay down, and began my service. I licked her ear, then cheek, next to the nipple, and navigate down to her legs b4 arriving at her nice tasty cave. She was damn WET. Her moaning was soft, her eyes seemed to telling me to give her more. Buay Tahan liao. So i inserted my didi inside her, and gave her my best. As usual, we were locked in lips for the whole bonking process.

Well, Lynn is definetely one of the best i had came across. Those brudders who had a session with her will definetley vounch for it too.
So what are you still wating for? Give Bro Ace or Bro sinnerX a call now.

Looks: 7.5 (Maybe my type, from LOS)
Boobs: 7.50
BBBJ: 9.50 (She just know how to do it)
Frenching: 9.50 (My FR says it all)
attitude: 8.5 (Friendly, accomodating)
FJ: 9 (My FR says it all)
Overall: 9.0 (what are you still waiting for)
RTF: Yes, DEFINETELY(grab it b4 she left next week)
Damaged: $130/90/2 shots + tips

Brought to you by:
Dragon1976

PS: Pls up my points if you like my report. My points quite miserable. Cheers.