View Single Post
Old 24-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
King67vsqueen81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKing67vsqueen81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: 📣ShoutOut For Sincere Couple Swingers📣

Quote:
24-07-2015 12:52 AM Abhor both your behaviour, have to type it out so big for who to see? Small minded and totally think the world owes you a living
Am SUPER New Here..Don't Know Why And Where This Msg POP! Into My Pm..
Firstly,Nobody Owns Anybody.(I Belong To Daddy Tan,That I Know) But I Thought Being "SOMEONE" Friend,I Would Be Given Piority Bcoz Of The Times Shared As A Family "FRIEND".But Instead,We Were BANNED (Forever And Permanent Without Specific Reason) If Being BANNED In Forum Is Not Bad Enough,He Even Blocked Us From His Contact.
So Please Tell Me How NOT To Feel Bad About The Whole Incident??...Please Teach Me Lor...
Plus After The BAN, I Come To Realize,All This While,He's Treating Us As How He Treated Others,"USERS NIA".
If Iam Being Small-Minded Here,I Would And Should Drop By His House To Question His Action Or Maybe Create Another Nickname To Go Into USC .But Instead,Here Iam Coming Back To The Forum,He Hated Most And Type So BIG!!..Is For Him To Find Out That Iam,We Are Still Alive And Very Much Richer In Wisdom To Find Fault In USC, So For People Like YOU To Watch Free Drama.
So Please "ABHOR" As Much You Like For My SBF Thread Cause We Decided To Swing And Enjoy Life,With Or Without USC Forum...

Regards,
Mommy
24 July 2015 114pm