View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: confessions of my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by etcy View Post
I m a gal born in 1985 you can call me ET and I have a life with lot of hidden secrets even my husband is not aware. I have been feeling very bad and worry that he might find out my past. Everytime I have seen someone asking about me, it worry me. I am, also worry about bumping into someone who know my past and there goes my secrets.

However, I do not want to live this type of live anymore. I am here to confess. I know my husband is reading this forum and I hope he can forgive if he find out who I am. Tell me if this is right for me to do so or not.
No need to feel so bad about your secrets.

Don't under estimate your hubby. He may even have more dirtier secrets than you have. Don't be naive that your hubby is more innocent than u.

U might seen many dicks since young. Your hubby might had licked even more pussies than your number of dicks......

So get on with yr life. Life is all about looking forward, not looking back.