View Single Post
Old 17-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married my wife with a son

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiGuy View Post
Thanks bro for advise, thats why my 2nd question am i binded by law to raise the child if my wife wins custody. I cant just go and tell her to raise the child herself right? So i want to know am i binded by any law to raise my wife son if she win custody. And if so should i get the son to change his surname otherwise not fair to me right?
Why have to change surname? He is not your biological son . If I am you let the son go back to his dad , you are making a big sacrifice here for not raising up your own son . Trust me it will hinder the relationship with your wife. Dont be too noble nobody will praise you one. Your wife is very selfish too since she remarries should give back the son .........unless her ex husband is a real arsehole ...