Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy View Post
Hi Bro,

Few of my frnds went Balai few months ago. They choose the Girl there & the girls are rejected them bec they dont like Indians.

Few of my frnds went Batam & said many girls dont like Indians & ran away ( dont know the actual reason, may be the girl got any bad impression before ).

Actually I need the Advise from the senior..
My day-1 after i choose my girl (1pm) i want to go around to visit some places (max 3 places ). Pls advise i need to book any city tour package (1/2 day) or i can book any taxi to see around the places.

places i Interests :
1. Barelang Bridge
2.Buddhist Temple
3.Hindu temple

Thanks
Hi bro,

I understand what you mean. I have spoken to some of the girls over there about this before. Quite a large number of them has the impression that Indians are bad customers. Some of my fellow Indian friends have also experienced some form of discrimination when it comes to booking cewek.

I remember a few months back when I brought some friends over to a joint to view the ladies. all was fine and dandy until these 2 Indian uncles came in and some of the girls (mainly the SYT) started scrambling to get out of the "Showroom."

I asked my regular cewek who was there and she told me that the girls are familiar with these two uncles. They have a reputation for refusing to use condoms and not tipping. Additionally, Indians have a reputation for getting drunk and rowdy when they are over there. Some have been known to be quite abusive and violent towards the girls. And as mentioned earlier, miserable tippers.

As such, word of mouth has spread that Indians are not ideal patrons.

My advise is to avoid going for the SYT (easier said than done, I know.) and go for the more matured MILFs if you are there for good service as the younger or newer ones will tend to have an attitude problem if they don't really have a good impression of you to begin with.

Most importantly, ask the lady if they want your booking to begin with as this will cut down on chances of attitude/runaways dramatically.

Stick with Bro Nono's list of recommended joints. I would recommend Sedona as the first place to go as the Papi there is quite upfront and honest about his ladies (at least to me anyway cause i have never had any problems with his ladies).

And try not to go overboard with the drinking (in front of the ladies) as the ladies will start to panic if they see how much you drink and they will prepare to cabut as they will anticipate trouble. That was what some of the cewek over there told me anyway.

Being Indian myself, i know it is more challenging than it should be, especially when i bring my other Indian friends over. The only advantage i had was that i have Malay features and spoke Bahasa.

As for your day trip, you can negotiate with taxi drivers (at your own risk) to make the arrangements.

Have fun with your trip and be safe. Wish you luck yeah!