View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandybottom View Post
Well said Bro Davvvid. I have been in regular contact with some ladyboys who used to frequent these shores including Tracy Malone, Bella and others all who won't come back to Singapore anymore. Not just because of bad attitude clients but they have been actually been refused entry and turned back at the airport. I suspect that's the main reason why there are so few ladyboys here these days.
I agree, and actually, not just ladyboys. I met a Thai babe in Penang and she was complaining about how hard it is just to enter this island. (Even if she said she was her on vacation)
Pity that we lose out on their services because of tight entry rules and whatnot