View Single Post
Old 18-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 21
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilduck View Post
Get a taxi and tell the driver to drive to Sanchaung ba dome mar street. The place is really low profile unlike geyleng. If you reach to the street, you can ask the exact location to the taxi driver. If he doesnt know you can try people who are selling betel nuts. If you go at midnight arn 12am, it will be easier to find because there are dudes wondering around the street and calling customers. If you are interested, they will bring you inside their place. The price range is arn 9000 to 12000 ks for one section(40 min). If you take 3 section, they will give you big discount. It is just for the room. After choosing your girl, she will take you into the poorly lighted small room and you can negotiate price with her. Dun give her more than 10000ks. If you looks like a first timer, those bitches will ask you like 15000 to 20000ks. Bring you own condom because they will charge you 500ks for a condom and the quality are not good at all. You better bring burmese speaking friend because it will be really hard to communicate with them in english. But keep in mind, since it is not a legal place, the girls do not have medical check up and stuffs. And majority of them knows nothing about sexual education and shits. Go there at your own risk. I have the number of some call girls. Hit me up if you are interested.
What is the price range for the call girls?

If you see 403 forbidden page, just reload the page again by press enter(not refresh).