View Single Post
Old 29-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

My 24th Trip to Batam
(7th to 9th Jan 2016)

This trip was mainly sticking with my finalizing of upcoming CNY 2016 trip on Feb. Nothing much to shout about until my last day surprise,hehehe...which hold me back a little,making me look forward to my March/April 2016 trip. Believe me,i dont like to think too far when it is still Jan and i was preparing for Feb.

As usual,the trip begins with meeting up with friends in Harbour Front and then Harbour Bay. Head to Kaha,get our rooms from our hotel and head there to check in. It was morning and everyone got their room since i RESERVED my room in advance before payment on that day. I kept my words with all people i meet in Batam,hence i have build quite a reliable reputation there. In fact,i picked my rooms base on room number so that everyone can have my definition of BEST for almost everything. So far,no complains.

Note : Chinese New Year Falls on 8th Feb 2016. In Indonesia public Holiday was CNY was 7th and 8th. 9th Feb,which is the 2nd day of Chinese New Year is not a public holiday in Indonesia. At least that was what i was told in Kaha.

As we checked in early (morning),we still have some time before most of the booking joints were open with "most" of their girls ready to be picked by horny me and those who joined me,hehehe...some of us were planing to go Batam choose our "wives" for the upcoming CNY trip,hehehe...so well...my plan that day...hehehe... (remember,i use the word wives,not wife)

Most of us didnt had breakfast,those who had were told to have light ones,hehehe...time for some brunch. Thee was so much Instar Wan Tan Mee,Bai Long,Momo and Meximo Pub noodle over my last few trips...time to give Bei Long's Mee a chance.

Bei Long is at A2 Food Court,but after their renovation,the Bei Long sign is no longer shown as in the picture above. Its just a noodle store run by an indo Chinese auntie. Simple edible food with a simple price tag.

Reference : The Batam Food List

After our brunch,still too early as it is after all a weekday. We head back to our room for some tcss before heading out again later to "shop". The objective of this trip for me is to go thru as many booking joint as possible,to recce the total stocks in most booking joint for my next trip,hehehe...

Joint visited :

Permata Indah at 1130am,they were open but well...not all of them was sited where they were suppose to,there wasnt much to show.

New Berry,around 12pm. Again nothing much to show with less than 10 girls in it.

Bunga at around 1230pm,hmm...not too bad,but most were priced pretty high especially their MILF. Around 20+ girls.

JV Happy 8 around 1pm. They have the most number of girls. More than 30 of them.

MM and Indah2,around 130pm. Found Putri the young petite plump girl,priced at 1.5 million rupiah,hehehe...disappointed and walk out. However,there are other nicer and better looking SYTs.

Head back to Permata Indah around 145pm. Hmm....much better. All SSYTs has already been pre-booked. SSYT "model type" of girls,i guess everyone surely can "locate" them when they stood out so much from the others and at a price of 1 million to 1.2 million rupiah. You seriously cant miss them too much. Ask yourself,what are the basic criteria of a model beside being pretty? Most indo girls dont have this quality. And there you go...you just found them. If you dont see them,then they were most likely gone. Thats why i always say,right timing is crucial and important to me,hehehe...

Oh,wait gold bird? I didnt visit,hehehe...well,like i say i am finalizing my CNY trip plan,Gold Bird aka Sedona isnt part of it since they double the booking price for their in 3 consecutive CNYs. I will leave Gold Bird when i am in Batam during CNY,hehehe...

We have 2 nights in Batam and its not even night time and the day is still so young and the sun isnt even showing signs of setting. Some bros wants to go to the temple i visited in my last trip,some bros wants to go to Octopuss Spa.

So what do i do?

I planned it in a way we can all go to both,hehehe...of course the picking up of our booking girls will be a bit delayed as planned.

Reference : my 23rd Batam Trip

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info