View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Went down RB and Baccara the last nights to kill some time.

Sat: dropped by at 10pm. First destination NEP. Took a look at all the RB Surprisingly the nd it was packed. Settled for RB3 since I haven't been there and it was crowded with a sizable Japanese crowd. Had a girl sitting with me and within 5 minutes,both her n mms were pushing for ST. I politely declined and left. Next headed to Baccara where entry was denied by the bouncer. I took a peek inside and found it packed. The bouncer wanted ua to order drinks and wait for our turns. I left not knowing how long a wait it would be. Oh,overheard some ang mo complaining Baccara was filled with Japanese.

Sun: went to Baccara first at 9ish. Sat at bar counter and ogled at the syt. It was filled with mostly Japanese though there are some groups of Koreans n ang mo. Many syt but sadly most of them don't have eyes on me. Left after about an hour and went to NEP.
Again headed to RB3, thinking of bar fining the same girl on the previous night. She wasn't working and I had to settle for another syt. It was quiet with few customers and once again both mms n girl asked if I like st. I told them I don't like and within seconds,the girl left.

Dropped by RB4,which was just as bad. Little girls but good enough crowd with one or two empty tables.

Conclusion: no luck this trip.
Cost: noticed drinks are on upward trend. Paid 350baht for LD and a beer on both occasions.
St rates were 2500 on sat and 3000 on sun. Surprise barfine was 100.