View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongming2309 View Post
Dear All Bro

I'm also scared about marriage nowadays.
i had pal who not living together with his Wife .
3 year ago for not been together hardly talk .
He was tired of her but don't know what to do ??
He hope to start new relationship .
Both salary Low hardly to buy house or start a family .

They marriage 5 yr . No kids.

Most time saw him he hardly speak up for himself ..
Felt pain for him ..

How will go I heard of some go paper is settle quickly

I came to ask around because I need to know what if this happen to himself then how ???

I also met up friends 2 for them who already divorce but no guts said it out
Just said sign paper Lor or can't face the fact I can understand that so I came here to ask around .
Don't be afraid of marriage, just be prepared for it, and only marry when both of you are ready to start a family. Don't do it because of anything else, i.e. peer pressure, family pressure, unfortunate events, age, need to get a house at good price, good sex, etc... All these are reasons of failed marriages.

There is nothing to be ashamed about, but rather it is something you have to face. Nobody will treat you differently less the peers of your ex-spouse. Even if it is because you were not good enough for the other. Life goes on.

For your main query, DO NOT HELP YOUR FRIEND as all you have is hear-say from him. It may not be the full truth and is unlikely the truth. Being in a marriage for five years and not living together for three, he would have known that he is eligible for divorce without consent. The longer he drags, the more his wife will get out of the divorce. The unspoken norms still applies today unless proven otherwise, i.e. wife earns more than you.

This can be found with a simple google. So his situation is suspicious.