View Single Post
Old 13-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I tried it few days ago when it is name as habourbay hotel, not sure i got the name correct a not. I think now renovated, room should be better.

I book from booking.com to reserve and make payment for a room. However, when i reach there. They told me no room. They offer me a bigger room but have to pay the balance to off set. I was like, WTF!!! room was reserve, if no room should offer me that room for the rate that was being paid and not ask me to offset. During that time, that hotel is the only one at that area and i do not want to move around so end up i paid and from that time on, i never stay there again.

Maybe can try M1 hotel standard room for 350 000 or zest is nice, clean and good ambience too.
This is pretty bad.....in most times....the upgrade should be free....
Dun think the hotel is inside Booking dot com liao....lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Judging from the way u mention, i doubt there is improvement since the past. Although is cheap, I think is a good choice to give it a miss.
To give credit, there are a few Good reviews (Agoda)...but most times we focused more on the Bad ones...and quite a few and they are in 2016.....