View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
I was Naive (Story)

Hi all,

I try writing something for all here please enjoy

Prologue

Being a child from 80s, my childhood was simple.

Playing in sanded Playgrounds running around the block and yes I was a crybaby, when I get lost in shopping centres I cry (ESP OG) and at my primary school days girls and boys dun really set a difference at least from me I guess.

Luck has it I played with girls more and were closer to them in my primary schools days, yes yes...... I played zero point........

We were so close that I was never affected by the fact the girls were growing up. but things changed when I was in Primary 6...... I remember that I was playing "catching" with my classmates and I was it.

Running around the school compound chasing after my classmates was quite fun. I chased after a girl which I knew could not outrun me, lets name her Pris, I cornered her and spread my arms trying to block her off and that moment will be my first contact.

She moved out sideways trying to avoid my grasp but the unfortunate happened. I groped onto her extremely soft breast which i think was still underdeveloped and we both were dumbfounded at that moment.

she turned around and left, i chased after and kept apologizing .....

She said nothing and walked off never to talk to me again for the next half of the year.