View Single Post
Old 22-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclamier
These reviews consist of 4 parts. It is for sharing and based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. This is a summary of one of the spa, i have visited during my trip to JB. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. Different country, have different style of operation. The purpose is meant for sharing. Hope my review can assist u to making a better choice and get a clear understanding of the place or service that was being performed. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: The part will give you an in depth information about the place i have visited

Amansari De Spa

Address
Amansari Residency Resort
Block D, LG1,
Jalan Persiaran Seri Alam,, Bandar Seri Alam, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia

How to go
This spa is located inside amansari residency resort. This place is quite deserted and does not have any mall around. If you drive, it will take you about 20 to 25 min to get there depending on traffic condition. Go via EDL> exit to permas > drive towards megah ria> go down further should be a big resort building. Parking fees could be expensive, remember to get your coupon chopped before exit.

Facility & Cafe

The spa has a steam room and a sauna room as well as a hot pool. The water is very hot and is very relaxing. The locker area was also very big and also many room for you to shower. There is no TV room, but there is a TV attach at the cafe. The wifi was just ok only, it may cut off at time and but the air-con was also cooling. The cafe was ok, not very big. It serves food such as Maggie mee, egg, western food and also buffet. There are also hot and cold drinks. There is toasted bread in the morning too.

Ladies
There are alot of ladies in this place. The ladies in this place range from Laos, Vietnam and Thailand. The concept will be gals are all seated one end of the cafe for customer to choose from (a bit like thermae cafe in BKK). It is some sort of fuck house like of look too. There are some young and good looking one as well as some MILFY looking types. Younger and chio one are most likely to be choosen very fast and also advance booking. Some may also make eye contact with you. Most of the ladies are all called by their number but there is no number tag on them so we just point out who we want when we choose. I think most of them were also able to communicate in simple Chinese. Once you have chosen the lady, they will come sit with you. You can get them drink or have some chit-chat and some may hug you or get a bit touchy to gain your attention and build the chemistry before you go to the room. It is totally no rush at all. The ladies will usually come around 1pm and it closed around 4am.

Package
Girl RM 210 1 shot, second shot add RM130 (can be different gals)
Overnight is RM 500 (1am till next morning, usually till 10am or before 12 noon)
Room the spa will arrange for you is usually RM 160 standard room or slightly bigger room is RM 200 or suite apartment room is RM 480 (RM 50 deposit will be incurred)
Pure and clean massage is 98 RM
Drink,makan, locker, use of facility are all included inside the package

Reception & Crew
The OKT there are some middle age Chinese and Malay uncle walking around talking to customer at different table. They will explain to you the package in a patient, polite, well manner, patient and friendly way. There are also not pushy and will do their best to cater to the type of ladies you want. There just a wear a normal white t shirt and jeans as their dress code. Only those waiter and cleaner will have a standard set of uniform. Both the water and crew are all friendly too. The receptions are also friendly. You will not have to wait long to get you food and drinks serve.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily