View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

We reached Jasmine and Ann's home and I felt bad. as Ann was alone at home doing her assignments. Another disappointment I had was that I have just been milked by Jasmine, and I see Ann not binding her breast today.

We had our lunch together, It was obvious who setup the table.

Ann: Jasmine, we should ask Lawrence about what Dad asked us about.

Jasmine: Ya, My dad has ask why you guys have not come for tutoring sessions, so Felicia and you better tell us if you still need help with you school work.

(She presented me this chance how can I don't take it?)

Me: I Think I will still come, but not 5 times a week lah.

Jasmine: Who asked you to come 5 times

Me Cough: Someone did,

Jasmine stared at me while I play innocent looking at her.

Me: I meant last time I did.

We continued eating and did my assignments ( Jasmine made me bring it), Ann was with me during the assignment session, and I did feel her up a couple of times when Jasmine was not around. When I was leaving their home that day, I told them that I had arrangements with Felicia to continue the doing the assignments tomorrow, they told me to do it at their place and I was cool with that.

I reached home at around 6pm and I left Felicia a voicemail telling her about the change in venue as well as asking if she wanted to have breakfast together.