View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

I paged Christina and spoke to her, that night our phone conversation was based on how we spend our day. I would always lie and tell her that I was bored and was having a hard time doing some of my assignments. after putting down the phone with her.

Ah Kai paged me, He had really joined the gang and told me he is now an official member, Ah Keong was his Gina Tao (section leader) and her asked me to visit him at his Zai Dui (home ground). I did not really want to go but he insisted, using the word Brother to pressurize me. I told him clearly that I would not join them but he was not listening and was telling me about the girls her met there. We arrange to meet at Serangoon central, 12pm on Friday, and he will bring me there.

Before going to bed I left Joanne a voicemail thanking her for her advice, telling her my friend has resolved his issue. Felicia replied my voicemail and told me she will not be having breakfast with me and will meet me at Bishan at 10am.

I laid on the bed remembering Jasmine's time here today, I smile remembering her actions after the deed. Jasmine can be cute too, that was my thought before I drift of to bed.