View Single Post
Old 22-06-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Bro,

Booking fees are up a lot everywhere. But liquor prices n rm charge are up only modestly.

Bro,

Pls read my posts on my other thread" Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs" under Adult Discussion.

But test of the pudding is in the eating. Pls PM me ur ctc asap n we go to a busy shopping mall n I like to see u in action.

Bros,

Let's stop using profanity n name calling. Anyone can claim anything online. I would like to meet bro sseexxdrive's FOC gal n to see him in real live action.

BTW, I go to Peace Centre joints to look see at least 4-5 times a week. I invite ALL bros to meet me at the café on the first fl there. PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
bro WB
my take on this
everyone in SG thinks need to spend alot of moolah to spend cash to get to fuck the pretty girls.. 1k for a non model grade quality fuck, this is ridiculous even in macau standards. even a macau sauna syt asked me, her friend said go singapore ktv no need spread leg and earn good $... i told her, sinkie guys are roberts.
i have for sure already known a few girls, who were plying their trade standing street/ FL / etc for $100-$150 per shot, and then later moving on to high end ktv like Lido/ tian an men.... and most girls in high end ktv here have some form of experience in shanghai/macau ktv / hk141 or saunas.. i can tell u with a straight answer, no proper girls to go into this line will straight away come singapore and be working in high end ktv. they all have some form of sex trade experience.

if everyone were to not spoil market, and bao here bao there, the market will adjust itself and come down to $300-600 a shot.