View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

[QUOTE=sseexxdrive;14752871][QUOTE=Nato17;

Nato17 wow it seem that you reach the highest level echelon of paying $1500 for different pussy each. too bad your are a still a small fish,

those japanese AV actors get to bonk super model babe for free n get pay every time , those AV actors are the real best they are the real man that reach the highest level echelon

YOU nato17 highest echelon ??? don make my cock LAUGH ugly. YOU should be lucky that when you pay $1500 at least the ktv gals still lay there like dead fish for you ugly to bonk. what a moron[/QUOTE]

There is a saying. You will pay for a woman, sooner or later. The point of the game is to get into her pants period; You have your ways and so do others. If you are familiar with the PRC system, money makes the world go round. Likewise, whether or not you like it or not, having money helps get things done.

For me, I just pay and get into a girl's pants. Period. Nothing wrong with that. I can women anytime I want and don't feel a thing right now. I can wine and dine someone anyone time but I am busy and the emotional baggage to woo someone is just worth it. The point of the matter is if you are so proud of your woman coming out you are the scum of the earth, so do yourself and your parents a favor. Don't procreate you scumbag.