Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
happyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post
Then you should consider Maple from Pacific Stars bro. Not just massage. Everything else in the whole package is great.

Lost count how many RTFs w/ Maple.

This time I went with Nuru as intended. But since another bro here mentioned she don't like tarma (depend on chemistry with the partner), I didn't go with that as I had mentioned before.

When I reached and she asked me, "Did you request Nuru?" (in Thai), I said yes, I saw she looked a bit tired (though tried her best to hide it) and 'song san' her a bit so I said, Mai pen rai, no need also can.

She smiled a bit as if touched then she said, No, no, it's okay, can do Nuru. But I still understand her, so I told her, I nuru her instead of she nuru me.

So what we did was I made her lie down and pour the Nuru gel all over her body while I do the sliding and rubbing and caressing and massaging instead. Haha.. not too expert at it.

I asked how she felt, she said okay, then she offered to do for me instead. So we switched positions, she on top, sliding and gliding, fucking erotic, almost came right there on her Nuru-sticky body.

She said, Fuck mai? Of course! Condom on, fuck wet Nuru cowgirl, but because of the super erotic nuru foreplay, I came in no time.... WTF the energy drink I took didn't work.

After wash up, she massaged me and we chat more, get to know more about each other.

She is really open and not like some other gals who tend to hide stuff or avoid topics or don't like conversation.

Didn't go with 2nd round as I finish battery liao. Felt wasted... should have rested more and ate more... my fault!

I told her out of 10 girls I visit, only 1 or 2 are really good and worth RTF repeatedly and she's one of 'em. She beamed. I told her if possible I can visit her like every other day unless a new really good gal comes along or some old favourite gal of mine returns. Told her about some other great gals I tried in this stable.

She really likes this whole topic and would ask me questions on how the other gals I tried before are like, what we did before, etc. Like she wanna learn and try for herself too.

Then she said, don't need visit me too much na... Don't waste money. See other girl can, or else you heart broken. How can I don't KC when she say like that sia...

If only more girls are like her. Not saying the other girls are bad, generally most gals in this stable are great, or at least have a basic decent acceptable level of service. But she is an outlier, a black swan, outstanding.
Thx bro for the recommendation,will try her once I have time off from my CO