View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Guilt creeping in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329;14$$$$78
If it makes the TS feel better, perhaps you may want to know that virtually all (I mean all) males and some females drift off the straight and narrow path. In other words all of us do indulge in some form of extra-marital sex.

Going for massage plus a little extra like a nice handjob as a finale is actually quite tame. In fact on a scale of 1 to 10, it probably only ranks a lowly 3 or 4! Look on the bright side, after a good session with an ML you are likely to over-compensate and become even closer to the wifey. The massage and handjob is like a dessert whereas the wifey would provide you the starter and main course!

Hence, my take is play, but always remember your home responsibilities like playing safe (never RAW) and stay away from any form of emotional attachment. Get what you want but pay for it with money , not your heart or emotions. And remember to go home after you have played and paid. Be rejuvenated and save the romance bit for the wifey....Good luck ( that u are not caught with your pants down ) and have fun.
agreed... is lust... n morer often than not.. we cant control n alway give in to our lust... but utimately, play safe n dun forget "home responsibilities" ...