Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
fishme82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

just had May from Emma

OMG the reviews are real. First time trying this stable. Had no issues with OKT. response was quick and v patient. Perhaps maybe cos I tried during "off peak" hours? Anyway..

Location: fairly central, big room. air con not the coldest but acceptable. shared toilet
Looks: 8.5/10. confirm SYT, fair, damn smooth skin. when she lets down her hair it was like woah! steam liao!
Body: 9/10. slim and tall ~1.62m. no fats at all. model quality, skin tight and smooth. pussy nice and trimmed
Boobs: B with small nipples, not like runway airport as pple say and definitely can cup her breast nicely with ur hands. light brown nips, not the dark kind like those minah gals. Think cos she is fair to begin with. Breast are totally like SYT gals, au de natural, firm and supple.
Catbath: takes initiative, was too sensitive for me but others may like
BBBJ: din try
FJ: confirm tight like SYT!

Overall great bonk. Looks def above average, confirm SYT. one of the best around. for bros who love bonking good looking SYT, tall, slim and fair gals I highly recommend. I believe she has many RTFs and not surprisingly so maybe choose the off peak hours to chiong. Enjoy!