View Single Post
Old 27-09-2016, 11:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclamier
My Malaysian friend intro me this place and told me was newly opened so i tried the place and would like to share this place with reader here.
These reviews consist of 3 parts. It is based on my own true encounter. The purpose is meant for sharing. Hope my review can assist u to making a better choice and get a clear understanding of the place or service that was being performed. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Please do not blame or flame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: The part gave you a basic introduction about the place

Take note
-Some pictures posted here was self taken at the place and time of visit.
-Some pictures were taken from the wechat of this place

Angels Club Health Center

The place is located inside Today Mall. The picture posted above give you the address, the operating hours, the telephone number and the wechat to add.

How to get there
I am not familiar with JB road and what I can said the location is very direct, all the way straight from the expressway immediately after you pass the immigration.
You can drive or go by uber cab. Price will depend from where you broad. It is estimated to be about 20 to 25 min from JB Sentral Custom depending on traffic condition.

It is very obvious to see from the road. Angles is located along the stretch of road at the top of road. It is also just behind a petrol kiosk. When you see the petrol kiosk, there is a left turn for you to turn into the mall, make a turn and drive right to the end. You will see Angels at the side. There are ample parking lots around the vicinity. You can also park your car inside the mall and walk to the health centre.

Those brother who take cab, remember to inform them is Today Mall at Ulu Tiram because there are another Today Mall in JB which is located at pasir gudang if i am not wrong.

Ladies
There are currently Thai, PRC and Indo ladies now. I understand from the boss there that slowly there will be Viet, Laos and Local Malaysian coming in. Most of them are young and good looking and wear heavy make up. There are also older lady which are of different quality and they are specially for massage service. So be sure of what you want before you take the package.

Operation Style
The concept will be gals are all seated cafe for customer to choose from (a bit like thermae cafe in BKK and also amansari). You can also ask the captain to bring u up to the room to choose the lady. Currently, the ladies do not wear number tag, just point and choose the lady you want and remember their name. I not sure what language they are able to communicate with. Once you have chosen the lady, they will come sit with you. You can get them drink or have some chit-chat and some may hug you or get a bit touchy to gain your attention and build the chemistry before you go to the room. It is totally no rush at all.

Package

These pictures show you the price plan for this place. All prices for other nationality is the same except PRC is slightly more expensive. You also get the choice to choose water bed and no waterbed at no extra cost. Once they are stabilise, there will be doing overnight booking at 600RM including room max of 2 rounds from 1am to 10am or slightly later in the morning if i can remember the price and time correctly given by boss there. I could be wrong, will try out and double check then confirm again here.
[/B]

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily