View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

I will be visiting Hat Yai next month! Most likely, I'll be staying at Mayflower Grande Hotel! This will be my scouting trip, so meeting girls isn't top of my agenda! But, I like to visit See Kim Yong redlight district. Is the redlight district near the market?

Thanks,
SKY red light district is no more as most of the KTVs (aka brothels) have closed down...... left only 2 remaining KTVs which now operate as meeting point for the girls who will gather there while waiting for "booking" to come in from their social media platforms like wechat, tinder, Facebook etc .... the girls work freelance now....... There is no more OKTs and the KTVs just collect a token sum from the gals for using the place and selling them food n drinks.

However, occasionally there will be some guys who do not know better do drop by to view the girls and then the house owner or one of the neighbours/motorsai riders/or whoever happen to be around will organise an impromptu viewing and try to earn some commission from these unknowing guys.