View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro Psam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Just had a session with Mint. Definitely positive, If she put on a school girl uniform, I think I will have an heart attack..

I usually go for MILF but decided to try Mint since she is so hot. Managed to book Mint after a few tries in the past few days, her place is easily accessible .

Mint is a SYT in every aspect, she look too young for her age, cheerful and bubbly yet kind of too mature in the way she speaks, seem to know what she want and tries her best to do what she is here for.

Action starts once I entered the door, it is all hugs and kisses, like she is a long lost girlfriend. She took of the top and ask me if I like what I see, haha, almost get a nose bleed as I like petite girls with perky boobs, not big but quite a handful for me. I sucked on her boobs for a while as she reach down to unzip my pants, then she kneel and took off my pants, with my semi hard dick right in front of her face, in my mind I was hoping that she will blow me off there and then. We proceed onto bed as I already bathe throughly at home, skipped massage as I was late. Spent some time exploring each other's body, I do not usually french ML or FL but with her it seem so natural. I am not going into further details as there are already too many report on her. After a few different HJ pattern and it was over.

We washed up and she gave me a head massage, as it is about time and I need to go off, I dressed up and was about to go, she held my hand sat me on the bed, hug, kisses me and we chatted till time is up.

Mint is a very nice girl, not pretentious, I am lost in different world for the short time that I spent with her, she is very good at what she does, for me, it is not the massage or HJ, it is the small little details and actions to make you feel loved and pampered. Enjoyed my time with her

RTM? yes. when I feel like it.