View Single Post
Old 15-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

VIP spa

After reading some of the frs here, decided to venture down to this place. Have been to similar places like gbw and son, but VIP spa never fail to live up to my expectations from other bros frs.

Reached that place about 4+pm, straight after the entrance is their cafe. Small and cozy, nothing to shout for, and it was quite crowded during the timing. Went to locker room and wash up, followed by hot jacuzzi. Jacuzzi area has dim blue violet lights and saw a few other cheongsters waiting at the sitting area for girls. While I was at the jacuzzi, saw a line up of about 10 girls coming in, from my distance, some of them looked pretty hot! Fast hand fast leg go wash up again and opted for waterbed, but the rooms were full so captain showed me some girls without waterbed first. One of them very syt and I was so tempted, but the waterbed svc was what I came here for so I chose to wait. Went to grab some quick bites while waiting and captain was very friendly and not pushy, didnt make me feel uncomfortable at all even though I was there alone. Chose one petite size girl from Vietnam and off I went for the room.

Room has one partition for waterbed, and a normal mattress for bonking. Dont know if I was lucky but there was a mirror beside the normal mattress and that definitely spiced things up.

Service wise, like all bros described, started at waterbed with light massage, b2b massage, cold and hot tiger bath with AR, turned around for same drill, only difference with hot and cold bbbj now at the front. Proceeded to bed for another round of catbath and bbbj for a good 10mins before mounting me, and I didn't last long due to the super shiok svc at waterbed. Advice other bros not to keep your armies for too many days as my little bro was gorging and preparing to burst anytime from the waterbed svc. Girl seems to kana GT by me kept kissing my face and clinging onto me after the deed, lol not sure if other bros got this treatment. Gfe was great for me.

Sorry for the long post. Tldr; waterbed with b2b, bbbj and fj full package, with food, TV room, jacuzzi, steam room, lots of girls for you to choose on the spot, definitely worth the trip down from sinkieland.

P.s. price rates increase by 10rm, I.e. 68 for spa utilities, 218 without waterbed, 258 w/ waterbed full package. Still very value for money compared to other spas I went at jb.