View Single Post
Old 16-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reminiscing good old times

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinlangan View Post
Wow... It could be your son out there, sounds like you are another Bill Clinton
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Have to be careful sometimes bro, if she allows u to go raw, chances are she will allow others to do likewise!
Honestly, not worth taking such risk with a WL.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I remember Lolita, an 18 year old Russian from Exoticunt.
Tight, slim schoolgirl-like body.
Got her high. Convinced her to go capless. She rode me RAW and I enjoyed fucking her tight pinkish vagina and sucking her bright pink nipples.
Creampied her! She kept riding me and thought I couldn't cum.
Had second wind, got hard again and squeezed out every single drop of cum deep inside her. When I withdrew my cock, my sperm was so well mixed with her secretions. She was wet++!
Time ran out, she was angry that I couldn't cum. Thought I had taken pills to stop cumming.
She went back and I asked the OKT to bring her back for a repeat tour.
He told me that Lolita had got pregnant during her recent tour....
She was nice and innocent, fresh in the trade.
Office girl in Moscow.
Pretty, very green and inexperienced.
Said she had never done RAW before, was very hesitant initially.
Also told me she was having vaginal discomfort, as not used to having so many customers every day. About 4 or 5, I think.

From the black book:
April 2009
- pinkish nipples. Schoolgirl like. Gave me a BBBJ, sexciting watching a white chick sucking me. Asked for RAW FJ as wanted to explore her insides. Told her I didn’t want a condom. Super tight feel, pinkish vagina literally peeling off my cock with each thrust. Next thing I knew, she started riding me cowgirl, gripping my cock so tightly and gyrating up and down. Licked her pinkish nipples and rubbed her smooth white body while she was pleasuring me. Cummed in her but she didn’t notice; she continued riding me. Overwhelming sensation fucking her tight cunt in cowgirl, she rode me so vigorously I came till I was dry and had to stop her. Fucktastic! When she got off, there was no cum to be seen, just her vaginal juices mixed with my semen! Fondled her sweet white body in the shower and sucked her breasts and nipples.

Sweettalked her, convinced her that sex without a condom would be more pleasurable and less painful.
Suckled and fondled her breasts and pinkish nipples, getting her high.
Also stimulated her clitoris, and she was moaning away.
Was rock hard, penetrated her in missionary while she was high.
She was very hesitant initially, saying she wouldn't do it RAW.
She was very new, her concern was more for pregnancy rather than STDs.
Said she wasn't on birth control.
She was high from me penetrating her and using all my skills to pleasure her, she allowed me to continue on condition I came outside on her body.
So green, she didn't even allow cum on tits or cum in mouth.
I fucked her tight pink vagina in missionary, doggy.
She was very very wet and tight.
Then, she rode me in cowgirl. The sight of a nubile white teenage girl riding me, and pleasuring me with her tight vagina, and the sensation, was overwhelming.
Was going to cum, but I didn't want the session to end. I also had a fetish and wicked intentions to inseminate and impregnate her.
She had good stamina, and she was gyrating up and down on my cock while I was rubbing her body and playing with her breasts and nipples.
I started squirting in her and ejaculating directly into her fertile unprotected vulnerable vagina. She was riding me, and was unaware that I was cumming. I had to hide my orgasm, and squirted completely into her.
Her vagina was so tight, it leaked no sperm even in cowgirl. Maybe it was because I was deepthrusting her to the base, and pumping my seed deep into her.
She rode me for 5-10 minutes, time just stood still.
My cock softened a bit for about a minute, but she was so tight, and her body so nubile, I got hard again.
Used my 2nd wind to continue deepthrusting her in cowgirl. Was afraid if we switched position, my cum would leak out.
Had a 2nd ejaculation, and pumped in another creampie in her and emptied out for another minute.
She got off, and my sperm was completely mixed with her whitish secretions. She leaked out minimally too. Surprising considering there was about 3 days of cum deep in her.
I softened, and she thought I had no stamina and was upset, not realising that I had emptied out in her.
She tried to suck me to get me hard again, but time ran out.
She was throwing insults to the toilet, saying I was getting old and impotent.
She washed up with me while I played with her body, and I remember that she just did a quick wash of her vaginal area, meaning most of my sperm was still inside her.

I have no regrets inseminating and impregnating this white SYT.
It's an achievement to bang her up, and the best part is she won't even realise what happened, or who the father is....
My only regret is that my harddrive crashed, and I no longer have her pics..
Any bros here can help?
Thanks in advance.