View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro HardoGrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardoGrey View Post
MR for Mint

Did not have the chance to try out her service previously and seeing her MRs are so positive so decided to give her a try even though vit M is running low.
SMS her number to book an appointment and was lucky to get a slot.

Location easily accessible with many bus service at the main road. Bros who drive will be alot more easier. Reach door, saw her and I was pleased with her looks. Same as the pics advertised. Went in with the usual hugs as experienced by other bros here. I guess that's her GFE for everybody be it new or old customers. Went for quick shower and she helped to dry my up when I'm done.

Proceed to massage. Not piano massage but also not a hard massage for me. I will rate it as average which can be improved. Then comes her HDLY which I was not a fan of it but still let her do it on me. Occasional teast on the butthole as well. After that flipover and she did a short JG for me. Only then I was known that she was with the ex JG master for a short while last year. That's where she learn her JG from. I forget to mention, before she start her massage, she will strip down

After that then the action comes in. All I could say is too much pattern already. Those who have tried will know and for those whom never tried, try it and you know.

After the deed she asked me to lie down to rest and she proceed to wash up. Then it's my trun to wash up and once I'm finished, she asked me to return back to the bed and she did head massage for me. Power service I will say. Did have some small chit-chat and I can feel that she has alot on her mind which I did not probe furthur.

Overall I will say a very good service from her. Very hardworking. 100% fail-safe. Only issue is may not be easy to book my next appointment with her as she is so popular. Is a gem to be taken care of during her stay here.